A vitally important element of our Financial Consultation process is offering our clients efficient Tax Planning.
Step 1: Establishing your current tax status
- When you meet with a Morebo consultant the first step will be to establish the nature of your employment – whether you are self employed, earn commission, are a consultant or a sole shareholder in either your own or a family business.
- You will discuss your current tax structure, based on your last tax return.
- During the consultation, your objectives, constraints and preferences will be established.
Step 2: The data collecting process
All the data you provide to your tax consultant will be uploaded into our system and any additional ancillary information that may be required to prepare a recommendation will be gathered.
Step 3: Compiling a detailed Tax Efficiency Guide
- After determining your requirements and expectations a detailed recommendation will be compiled based on your needs and flexibility requirements.
- A step by step plan will be prepared for the proposed implementation of these recommendations.
Step 4: Presentation of Tax Efficiency Guide
- Recommendations will be presented and explained to you, together with a risk versus return analysis.
- An implementation and ongoing management service agreement will be finalised between you and your consultant, and then applied.
- A document will then be prepared with instructions for implementation by your Tax Practitioner
Step 5: The continuous management and reviewing of your Financial Plan
Based on the complexity of your Financial Plan,your consultant will recommend a schedule of meetings and telephone and video conference reviews.