Retirement may be far off; but now is the time to start financial planning.
The sooner you start planning for your retirement, the more secure your retirement will be. By examining your long-term goals and your current financial situation we can, with a step-by-step approach, provide you with Retirement Savings recommendations that are in-line with what you can afford to save today, for tomorrow.
Step 1: Looking at your current financial situation
- The first thing we do when we meet with you is ascertain what your requirements are for your retirement – what kind of life you envision living and what you anticipate your needs to be.
- We spend time with you so that we understand your fundamental concerns and what your long term goals are.
- We look into your current retirement provisions.
- We work with you to understand your risk profile – each of us has an individual profile based on our lifestyle and the way we currently live.
- In order for us to provide the most suitable retirement solution for you, it is important that we have a good understanding of your future expectations so that we can make the necessary recommendations.
- We talk to you about what would possibly be acceptable as alternative solutions should they be necessary.
Step 2: Data collection
Our analysts conduct an in-depth check with service providers for all your investment and insurance policies. This enables them to compile a client portfolio based on the information gathered as well as information provided by you.
Step 3: Putting together your financial analysis and retirement savings plan
- After determining your requirements and expectations for your retirement we carry out a detailed analysis that will determine your outcomes.
- Once the findings are confirmed a retirement plan recommendation will be drafted based on your future needs and current investment risk profile.
- A proposal will be put forward for the implementation of your retirement savings plan.
Step 4: The presentation of your retirement savings plan
- The findings of the analysis will be presented to you and explained.
- Proposals will be put forward for the implementation of a Personal Financial Plan. This will include product suitability
Step 5: Our ongoing management and review of your financial plan
We will present a proposed plan for the company’s Employee Benefits Fund, with necessary advice regarding the implementation of the fund based on the information gathered in steps 2, 3 and 4.
live to leave a legacy
We have the Investment Planning Solution for you.
+27 10 822 5071 or send us an email using the link below.