A company retirement fund gives the employer peace of mind that employees have financial security for retirement.
The employee’s beneficiaries will receive benefits should the employee experience an unfortunate incident or death.
When selecting a retirement fund, the appropriate package must initially be selected, there after the design of the employee benefits.
In order to custom produce a benefit structure that suits your employees and business, we go through a planning process of understanding all the intricacies of the business and the needs of the employees.
Step 1: Identifying your company’s needs
- Companies who want to protect their employees.
- Companies looking to review their current employee fund.
- Companies that have no retirement fund.
Step 2: Needs analysis
In order to provide sound advice for your employee benefits fund the following information needs to be ascertained:
- How many employees does the company have?
- What industry is being served?
- What is the geographical footprint of the company?
- What are their payroll expenses?
- How much can they afford to contribute to a fund
- What is more important to them, retirement savings or group risk cover?
- The employees’ degree of financial literacy
- Are they single or married and do they have children?
Step 3: Collation of data
- A complete review of any existing employment fund is carried out.
- Information is also gathered from the employer as well as the employees as to their respective needs.
Step 4: Creating the fund design and preparing the relevant quotes
- Financial soundness of the company
- Number of members
- The total payout expenses.
Step 5: Presentation of employee benefit proposal
We will present a proposed plan for the company’s employee benefits fund, with necessary advice regarding the implementation of the fund based on the information gathered in steps 2, 3 and 4.
Step 6: Ongoing management and review of your employment benefit fund
We provide an ongoing service whereby we review and monitor your Employee Benefits Fund to ensure its optimal performance. In doing this we schedule a number of face-to-face and telephonic meetings to keep you updated regarding your fund.
LIVE TO LEAVE A LEGACY
We have the Employee Benefits Solution for you.
+27 10 822 5094 or send us an email using the link below.