An employee assistance program (EAP) is an employee benefit program that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
EAPs generally offer free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services for employees.
EAP counselors may also work in a consultative role with managers and supervisors to address employee and organisational challenges and needs.
Some studies indicate that offering EAPs may result in various benefits for employers, including lower medical costs, reduced turnover and absenteeism, and higher employee productivity.
As an intermediary and project manager Morebo is able to:
- Obtain proposals from various providers in line with the employer and its employees needs.
- Conduct an analysis of the offerings from the various providers taking their offering, method of engagement and pricing into account.
- Provide a recommendation based on your needs.
We also Assist with the implementation of the EAP Program:
- Promotion of Product to Employees;
- Launch to Employees;
- Monitor and Report on utilisation effectiveness of the Program.