An EAP is an employer-sponsored program that assists employees with problems, personal or work-related, which may impact the employees' job performance, health, mental or emotional well-being.
Amongst other things, EAP’s offer free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services for employees.
EAP Counselors may also work in a consultative role with managers and supervisors to address employee and organisational challenges and needs.
Studies indicate that offering EAPs can result in benefits for employers, including lower medical costs, reduced turnover and absenteeism, and higher employee productivity.
As an intermediary and project manager Morebo is able to:
- Assess the employer’s needs;
- Obtain proposals from providers, in line with the employer and employee’s needs;
- Analyse the proposals from the respective providers resulting in a comparison between the offering, the method of engagement and pricing;
- Provide you, the employer with an informed recommendation based on our expertise.
Morebo will further assist with the implementation of the EAP Program:
- Promotion of the product to your employees;
- Launch of the program to your employees;
- Monitor and report on utilisation and effectiveness of the program.