We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to ensure targets are met through effective recruitment of Financial Advisors and the development and management of these resources.
To recruit, manage, mentor and develop graduate recruits into professional Financial Advisors.
The purpose of this position is to ensure achievement of new business objectives, sales targets and revenue growth generated through personal performance and the performance of the sales team, best management practices are followed in all areas of responsibility regarding financial wellness sales offerings and action.
To perform this position successfully, the appointed individual must be able to perform each essential duty / key performance area satisfactory. This list of key performance areas is not exhaustive and may be changed / supplemented to accommodate business needs from time to time.
- Further studies an advantage;
- South African ID;
- Own Car and Drivers Licence;
- FAIS accredited - out of supervision;
- Proven track record of sales as an experienced Financial Advisor in different categories, medical, short term, long term and corporate benefits;
- Proven leadership qualities with the ability to create, develop and drive a successful sales team;
- Must reside in Gauteng;
- Clear credit and criminal record.
- Tertiary qualification in Sales and / or Business Management - NQF Level 7 or
- Minimum of 120 credits, and
- Completed Regulatory Exams (RE).
Attributes, Skills and experience
- Min of at least 2 years’ experience as a Financial Advisor and / or management experience, in Long Term Assurance or similar position;
- Proven, successful track record and experience in managing a sales team in the financial services industry will be advantageous;
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling financial offerings (products and services);
- English language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar;
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service. This includes customer needs analysis, meeting quality standards for service and evaluating customer satisfaction;
- Communication skills, above average;
- Active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate. Active listening involves listening with all senses.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and the time of others;
- Persuasion – Behaviour change;
- Self-motivated and resilient;
- MS Office suite.
We offer a competitive remuneration structure comprising of a basic salary and commission, with the potential of future shareholding.
If you meet these requirements please complete the following application form.